- More awesome people from my travels…. Baths in Budapest, Hungary.
- Must Do. Barcelona, Spain. Fruit and Produce Market.
- You meet the Coolest People Traveling- Parker and Kyle. Barcelona, Spain
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ” – Judy Garland
- The Thermal Baths of Budapest, Hungary
Category Archives: Uncategorized
So since I have no work to do tonight (hence the ridiculous amount of blogging today), I decided to make myself sometime special for dinner. Now I am definitely no cook. It’s not that I can’t cook. I’ve made some … Continue reading
My Rommates. My Friends. Snowboarding. My Dog. My Family. Cheetos. My Couch. House Parties. Cheddar Cheese. My Car.
I met a very nice man in Sevilla at our hostel who accompanied us to a jazz show and bought us wine. James. Extremely well traveled and interesting. We’ve kept in contact and share the same passions for traveling and … Continue reading
What is it about Human nature that makes it so that we constantly probe what hurts us most? The one thought that causes our stomachs to turn is the one we can’t help but think about constantly. The person we … Continue reading
My entire life my Mother has always told me that I’m too quick to forgive and forget. You could punch me in the face and then apologize and I will most likely forgive you almost immediately, especially if there is … Continue reading