What is it about Human nature that makes it so that we constantly probe what hurts us most? The one thought that causes our stomachs to turn is the one we can’t help but think about constantly. The person we don’t want to see we find ourselves going out of our way to bump into. It’s like we deep down like the pain that we cause ourselves in some sick way. We put salt or lemon juice in our mental wounds just for some perverse feeling that we can’t get any other way but by testing our limits mentally.
- More awesome people from my travels…. Baths in Budapest, Hungary.
- Must Do. Barcelona, Spain. Fruit and Produce Market.
- You meet the Coolest People Traveling- Parker and Kyle. Barcelona, Spain
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ” – Judy Garland
- The Thermal Baths of Budapest, Hungary