- More awesome people from my travels…. Baths in Budapest, Hungary.
- Must Do. Barcelona, Spain. Fruit and Produce Market.
- You meet the Coolest People Traveling- Parker and Kyle. Barcelona, Spain
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ” – Judy Garland
- The Thermal Baths of Budapest, Hungary
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Met these fine young Italian Boys in the Baths in Budapest, Hungary. They were there with their school program and ranged in age from 17 to 21 years old. All from Napoli ( Naples), Italy. We met them when they … Continue reading
Located off of the main road of La Rambla, this market has every kind of food you could want. From enumerable eggs, to varieties of chocolates to a plethora of fish, to delectable fruits to tantalizing veggies to AMAZING fruit mixed … Continue reading
Met these two while napping on the beach on a sunny day in Barcelona. They we’re nice enough to save me and my visiting roommate from home, Sarah, from a creepy middle aged spanish man who kept asking us if … Continue reading