- More awesome people from my travels…. Baths in Budapest, Hungary.
- Must Do. Barcelona, Spain. Fruit and Produce Market.
- You meet the Coolest People Traveling- Parker and Kyle. Barcelona, Spain
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ” – Judy Garland
- The Thermal Baths of Budapest, Hungary
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Our Feedback journalism class is now drawing to a close. And although the class felt extremely short (possibly because we had a few classes cancelled and we only meet once a week) I actually felt this class … Continue reading
So the assignment to get as many comments as possible I posted about a topic I originally read an article on in the Collegian about a little known bylaw in Amherst which makes it illegal for more … Continue reading
I had to watch Charlie Wilsons War starring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts for another journalism class and decided “Hey, it might be a good thing to have a response on!” In the movie “Charlie Wilson’s War”, a … Continue reading
After reading one of the top dugg stories on Diggit.com about the top 10 highest paid CEOs in the country (http://digg.com/d1qA5k) and reading that bank CEOs were on the list, and reading the below comments in which a few pointed … Continue reading