- More awesome people from my travels…. Baths in Budapest, Hungary.
- Must Do. Barcelona, Spain. Fruit and Produce Market.
- You meet the Coolest People Traveling- Parker and Kyle. Barcelona, Spain
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ” – Judy Garland
- The Thermal Baths of Budapest, Hungary
Monthly Archives: April 2009
So using my own name and location on Yelp! (which could turn out to be risky…) I left the following feedback for Buffalo Wild Wings Hadley. “A lot of people hate on BWW because its no Wings Over Amherst…. … Continue reading
So this class has really got me thinking about feedback, and mostly we’ve been talking about the positive and negative on a large scale… but what if someone uses a rating site for their own personal gain. In a two … Continue reading
My computer went to Geek people at Best Buy in Hadley on Monday of last week… Didn’t get this beautiful mac back until Monday of this week…. so needless to say, I didn’t go on the feedback website (I don’t … Continue reading
The Collegian just posted a article about a very little known by-law in Amherst. Apparently, by law, it is illegal for more than 4 unrelated people to share a place of residence. And apparently the town is cracking down on … Continue reading
So I know to recieve extra credit for this class we were supposed to set up a twitter and make like 20 tweets or something over spring break. I didn’t do it. Didn’t even know it was an option. … Continue reading