So this class has really got me thinking about feedback, and mostly we’ve been talking about the positive and negative on a large scale… but what if someone uses a rating site for their own personal gain. In a two part experiment I posted positive reviews on YELP! for the two places I work, The Northampton Brewery and Buffalo Wild Wings for my own gain… I figure the more good feedback a place has, the more likely the website is to generate business, and in an economically trying time I need all the money I can squeeze out of my two jobs.
- More awesome people from my travels…. Baths in Budapest, Hungary.
- Must Do. Barcelona, Spain. Fruit and Produce Market.
- You meet the Coolest People Traveling- Parker and Kyle. Barcelona, Spain
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ” – Judy Garland
- The Thermal Baths of Budapest, Hungary